The Perfect DIY Yummy Edible Cheese Bowl With Salad
Make yummy cheese bowl salad, first you eat salad, then you eat the bowl, have fun !
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad croutons, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, toss cheese with pepper. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese mixture into pan.
- Cook, uncovered, 1-2 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden brown. Remove pan from heat; let stand 15 seconds.
- Using a spatula, carefully remove cheese and immediately drape a cup; press gently to form a bowl. Cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining cheese, making eight bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and croutons. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve in bowls.
The post The Perfect DIY Yummy Edible Cheese Bowl With Salad appeared first on The Perfect DIY.