The Perfect DIY Mini Sausage Wreath
This mini sausage wreath is simple and quick to make.It’s not only a kid friendly holiday recipes but also a perfect recipe to help with all of your Holiday entertaining ! Let’s learn to create this festive and edible appetizer wreath with mini sausages wrapped in crescent dough and brushed with a seasoned glaze.
24 cocktail sized sausages
1(8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
2tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 red bell pepper
ketchup for dipping
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
2. Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on ungreased cookie sheets. (You’ll need 2 cookie sheets.)
3. In a small dish, mix the butter, Italian seasonings, and garlic powder. Brush mixture over the rolls and bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Arrange mini dogs in a circle on a serving tray with the ketchup in the middle.
5. Slice a ring off the bell pepper and then cut strips to make a bow. Place at the bottom of the wreath. Enjoy!