The Perfect DIY Cool Sneakers Nail Art
Customized nail art is a great way to let your fun-loving personality shine through. This is a very easy and fun nail design to do. The type is colorful, but you can always stick to one color or use your favorite. I’d love to try out this sweet and cool shoe nail designs, how about you ?
What you will need:
– nail base coat;
– nail top coat;
– different colors of nail polish ( white is a necessity);
– black nail art pen (or a toothpick to dip in the black nail polish);
– white nail art pen;
1. Apply your preferred coat of base coat and let it dry.
2. Paint each of your nails in any nuance that you desire.
3. Once the color has dried, paint over the upper edges using a white nail polish to make French tips.
4. Meticulously draw parallel lines on the colored side of your nail using a nail art pen or a toothpick dipped in black nail polish. This will help for your shoelaces.
5. Tie things up by drawing the laces over and across the black lines using a white nail art pen. Let it dry then put top coat to prolong your polish.
6. Draw a thin curved line on top of the French tip using a black nail polish and a brush to make the edges of the sneaker.