The Perfect DIY Adorable Towel Puppy
How adorable is this towel puppy ! It’s a nice idea of a Russian artist to make a cute puppy made from towel! Create one or more lovely puppies with different colors and sizes of the towel for your home decoration, and your kids will love them.
What you will need：
- A face towel, pick the best color you like
- 2 pieces clear rubber string or thread
- A piece of brown felt cut to form the ear
- A ribbon for the neck
- 2 wiggle eyes
- Double-sided tape
- 1 craft nose
1. Start by placing the towel lay flat on a surface.You can now fold both ends of the towel horizontally towards the center.Stop folding when both ends meet at the middle part. This may look like a paper scroll.
2. Place the cut cloth for the ears on the top of the folding. As you fold it again vertically, make sure that the fold faces the outer part.
3. Then tie it in the middle part and just above it to form a head using the 2 pieces clear rubber strings.
4. Place the ribbon on the middle part to make it look like the neck of the puppy.
Now enjoy your nice and cute little towel puppy!