The Perfect DIY Adorable Sock Monkey
This classic sock monkey toy has been a favorite of children and adults for years. These instructions for a sock monkey pattern from CRAFTPASSION show you how to make a classic sock monkey with a step by step tutorial.
Make: 1 (adult size)
1. Sock (crew length), 1 pair (I used striped sock so that it is easy to get the alignment right.)
2. White felt
3. Button eye 7/16″ [11.5mm], black, 2 (for toddler monkey, use 3/8″ button)
4. Embroidery Floss, yellow
5. Poly-fill stuffing material
6. Batting, or thick aquarium filter pad (you can get it from pet shop)
7. Letter size paper, 1
1. Sewing machine
2. Sewing needle (prefer long) and pins
4. Erasable fabric marker
Download pattern here. It contains the eyes, ears and pattern for drawing the sock.
Directions @ craftpassion
You might also like this crochet sock monkey baby hat , it’s so cute ! The pattern is free that shared by Hopefulhoney .
Crochet-sock-monkey-blanket-with-free-pattern– Check here
Here are another sock animal ideas:
DIY No sew caterpillar and butterfly sock — Tutorial HERE
DIY Sock animal rattle — tutorial HERE
DIY Sock bunny – tutorial HERE
DIY sock owl — Tutorial here