5 Things You Need to Know Right Now
I know lately my posts have mostly been focused on interior design type discussions. I figured I owe you all a little break from all that amazing stuff, for a peek into some even more amazing stuff! Random thoughts, although not included on the “official” Love list of mine, I do just happen to get a lot of, with this post topic being one of them. So….get ready to learn 5 random things about me!
1. I can’t get enough of the freezer smell. Seriously, have you ever sniffed a box that just came out of your freezer? If not, I recommend you do it. I know I can’t be the only one who smells the toaster strudel box while making breakfast for the kids. It’s amazing.
2. When I visit a buffet, I prefer to fill all my plates at once. So, instead of returning to the bar 3, 4, 5 times like the others I’m with, I’ll just have 3, 4, or 5 plates laid out in front of me. I like to eat all of the food I’m having during a given meal, at one time, all together. So, this is the only solution I can come up with. My kids make fun of me pretty badly for this one.
3. So, while we’re discussing my restaurant habits, I have another one on that topic as well. When sitting, I must be facing traffic. If not, you’ll find me turning around every 5 seconds to check out my surroundings. Like a paranoid drug addict, I just can’t help it. My Mom tried so hard to break me of this, but still, I always have to see the action! I’m such a people watcher, which will come in pretty handy when I’m real old and I start hanging out at the mall to gossip.
4. I don’t believe in ghosts at all. I even grew up in a town that has ghost stories galore, and nope, you’ll never get me to believe. Unless I shake hands with Casper himself one day, my thoughts are just not going to change on the subject. With that being said, you can still find me browsing online ghost cams. I make no sense, I know.
5. What would I do with a million dollars? Well, honestly, my mania would probably prevent me from properly spending it. I’d have to have this and that, and do this and do that, and go here and go there, and help him and help her and aggggh. My brain would be on serious overdrive, so please, someone send me a million dollars, and a financial planner at the same time! It’s both a blessing and a curse to want to conquer the world!
Now, you may carry on with your lives. Your brain is much fuller now, I know 🙂