As the internet is a must for living today, do you have a plan to start a craft business if you are a craft enthusiast. Knowing who your customers are is a first. What exactly do you want to market? Who are your competitors? Would people have a need for what you are selling? How much money and time do you intended to invest in the growth of your business? Here are a few tips to remember if you have a craft idea that you may want to turn into a business.
- MAKE SURE YOUR CRAFT IDEA IS ONE THAT WOULD BE LIKED – If no one likes what you’re offering, then two things are gonna happen. Either they will just buy to patronize you(not because the really need or want it) maybe because they are your friends and family. Worst than that, they just would not buy at all.
- MAKE A LOT OF FRIENDS – Remember you never know what situation you may end up in and need the help of someone. Plus if people know they are potential customers, then they expect you to be nice and friendly to them. Don’t overdo it, just be professional.
- ALWAYS HAVE SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK TO DISPLAY – pictures are also good enough, just in case an opportunity arises with an interested, zealous customer.
- SET ASIDE TIME FOR YOUR CRAFT BUSINESS – If this is not done, your business may fail or just would not grow.
- GET A WEBSITE – You will need to market your stuff and give people a chance to view what you have to offer. Have a blog on your site informing people about your product.
- FIGURE OUT YOUR PROFIT – How much money do you intend to make or how much would you like to pay yourself?
With these tips we give you 25 craft ideas you can make and sell right from the comfort of your home: